Sunday, September 1, 2019

U010100 lost communication with Tcm Audi A6

Hello everyone I hope that help someone
So I work as Cars Technician a customer bring his car to me not working Audi A6 2012 3.0Tdi Aut
Just I can open switch so I connect my Obd diagnos tool with it I had many fault but the must important is “U 010100 lost communication with Tcm “ so I started looking with Tcm plug
And found the plug molten like the photo so I change it with new one and I change the fuse
It’s box under the Ecu in Engine room first one from the right “ 15A”
And I still have the same fault so i check the can network and it’s all work good 
So that was the Tcm inside Gearbox need to replace so I ordered one from China 
Remanufactured and installed then they program it with teamview and I used vas 5054a
With Engineering software and they have online account and after that the car working without any problem. 
with respect
Mohamad ka .









No comments:

Post a Comment